IT - Service Desk Senior
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of a technical customer inquiry, ensuring high-quality customer service
- Responsible for conducting fault-finding and remote diagnosis, either through remote access or on-site
- Providing consultation and support to customers regarding system integration or system expansions
- Troubleshooting, registering, and categorizing identified technical issues
- Participation in IT projects
- Completed technical education (Higher Technical Institute with a focus on IT, IT apprenticeship, or similar)
- Professional experience in IT support
- Customer orientation
- High level of reliability, communication skills, and teamwork ability
- Projects with the latest technologies in larger system environments
- Possibility to actively contribute and to have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Flexible working hours
- Health and social benefits
- Attractive and performance-related salary, which, depending on your qualifications and experience, can be significantly higher than the IT collective agreement.
We support gym memberships and participation in joint sports events.
Company pension scheme
We contribute monthly to a pension plan for our employees as a measure to secure their future.
Education and training
Tom’s IT encourages and supports employees in their individual development.
Flexible working hours
Our employees benefit from flexible work schedules.
Parking is available for our employees directly in front of our office.
Mobile phone and notebook
Business mobile phones and notebooks are available to our employees.
At events, such as christmaas parties and summer festivals, we toast our success together.