IT – Service Desk Junior
- First point of contact for our customers in overall technical support
- Support of our customers via telephone, remote support as well as on site
- Processing of incoming IT tickets
- Recording, allocation and solution of inquiries and error messages in the ticket system
- Documentation of new solutions and problems encountered
- Escalation of critical incidents and notification of the responsible administrators
- Creation of user manuals and know-how articles for our knowledge base
- Completed technical education (HTL (higher educational institution for technical professions) with focus on IT, IT apprenticeship, IT technical school or similar)
- Professional experience in IT support is an advantage
- Customer orientation
- High level of reliability, communication and team skills
- Projects with the latest technologies in larger system environments
- Possibility to actively contribute and to have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Flexible working hours
- Health and social benefits
- Attractive and performance-related salary, which, depending on your qualifications and experience, can be significantly higher than the IT collective agreement.
We support gym memberships and participation in joint sports events.
Company pension scheme
We contribute monthly to a pension plan for our employees as a measure to secure their future.
Education and training
Tom’s IT encourages and supports employees in their individual development.
Flexible working hours
Our employees benefit from flexible work schedules.
Parking is available for our employees directly in front of our office.
Mobile phone and notebook
Business mobile phones and notebooks are available to our employees.
At events, such as christmaas parties and summer festivals, we toast our success together.