IT - Infrastructure and DataCenter Junior
- Operation, administration and configuration of the IT infrastructure with focus on network, firewall, WLAN and backup
- Assistance in the continuous development of our IT security mechanisms
- Administration of the internal infrastructure
- Implementation of customer projects
- Completed technical education (HTL (higher educational institution for technical professions) with focus on IT, IT apprenticeship, IT technical school or similar)
- 1-3 years of job experience in the infrastructure sector
- High level of reliability, communication and team skills
- Independent, structured & analytical working style
- Projects with the latest technologies in larger system environments
- Possibility to actively contribute and to have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Flexible working hours
- Health and social benefits
- Attractive and performance-related salary, which, depending on your qualifications and experience, can be significantly higher than the IT collective agreement.
We support gym memberships and participation in joint sports events.
Company pension scheme
We contribute monthly to a pension plan fo our employees as a measure to secure their future.
Education and training
Tom’s IT encourages and supports employees in their indivivual development.
Flexible working hours
Our employees benefit from flexible work schedules.
Parking is available for our employees directly in front of our office.
Mobile phone and notebook
Business mobile phones and notebooks are available to our employees.
At events, such as christmas parties and summer festivals, we toast our success together.