Account Manager - IT Sales
- Building and independently managing our sales process
- Approaching potential B2B customers and acquiring new customers
- Competent support of our existing customers
- Sales of our services and products
- Creating sales plans for acquiring new customers
- Taking responsibility for ongoing evaluation of customer potential
- Relationship management and strategic development of our customers
- Completed commercial education with a focus on sales / IT / e-commerce / marketing
- Several years of experience in B2B sales / customer consulting / account management
- IT knowledge
- Customer orientation
- High level of reliability, communication and team skills
- Projects with the latest technologies in larger system environments
- Possibility to actively contribute and to have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Flexible working hours
- Health and social benefits
- Attractive and performance-related salary, which, depending on your qualifications and experience, can be significantly higher than the IT collecitve agreement.
We support gym memberships and participation in joint sports events.
Company pension scheme
We contribute monthly to a pension plan for our employees as a measure to secure their future.
Education and training
Tom’s IT encourages and supports employees in their individual development.
Flexible working hours
Our employees benefit from flexible work schedules.
Parking is available for our employees directly in front of our office.
Mobile phone and notebook
Business mobile phones and notebooks are available to our employees.
At events, such as Christmas parties and summer festivals, we toast our success together.